Monday, September 7, 2009

Old Memories

I have been helping my parents move into a new home, and its funny how emotional moving can be. Especailly if you have lived in the same house (like them) for 25 years. We keep finding old "treasures"! I found this CD with old pictures from back when Brandt was 1 years old. I got so emotional...

These are pics from Brandt's first trips to Indiana before my grandpa passed away.



Brandt thought it was bath time in the water as we were getting pedicures!
It was so cute!

One of my new favorite songs - "Address in the stars" by Caitlin & Will. I think these two sound amazing together and she shows so much emotion in her music.

1 comment:

The Other Wright Family said...

How fun! I agree finding old treasures are fun especially when its your journal. He sure is a cutie!