Monday, October 27, 2008

Carver & Christy



Wow, I have finally set up this silly blog - even after I talked some of my other friends into getting one, I still procrastinated. I work at an accounting firm "Deloitte" and stay pretty busy on a daily basis as their Tax Paraprofessional. I'm forewarning that I am not the best at staying on top of these things with work n'all, but I love the idea of blogging and keeping in touch with friends, family, and having something that you can go back on and read. It's kind of like a journal/scrapbook!!



So this weekend, a few of my friends and our spouses went to this Halloween Party in Traverse Mountain. It was so fun! I laughed the whole night.....here's some pics:





Can you guess what these three burly men are?





Our son Brandt is turning 3 years old next month - Holy Crap that is so weird!

So last week I was quizzing him about his age and what he thinks about it. Check out this little video:






So as I'm filling in my blog here this morning, I am also sipping my hot cup of tea. Wow, can I just say that it is quite the "Pick Me Upper" I have been drinking this tea now for 5 years almost every morning. Remember Char Char?? Back when I had a roommate (Charlee) we started the tradition then, and it's still going strong. Cheers!


Lastly, my Grandpa passed away last month (Grandpola) - he was the only grandpa I really had and I miss him very much. He was the one that supported me the most in my singing career (next to parents) and pushed me constantly to do more. He always said:
"You never know...you could run into Frank Sinatra today!"

Grandpa, just want you to know that I'm always thinking of you.



3 comments:

Heidi said...

You girls are all so beautiful. I'm sorry I missed the party!

ChristySteed said...

Me too! I knew it wasn't your kind though. The host (Cody) is pretty wild.

Sulser Family said...

Yes...I remember! Bronson is always giving me a hard time about my fascination with my tea kettle. Hey your blog looks great! And you look fabulous in your daisey outfit!